Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SLC here we come

Got the call from the doc this afternoon and he confirmed there was a mass behind my knee. He is going to send me to another doctor. So here we go!!! Here are the new instructions to do:

1. Stay off leg as much as possible {been doing that}
2. Take pain pills when needed.
3. Do heat and cold packs

I have been doing this for the last 14 days and Iam ready to get this over. The lord is still trying to teach me to have patience. just experiencing a little reminds me of all the pain john had to endure and with hardly any complaining. He has been my example again.What a strong person he was. What a great quality he has instilled in his children. Each one different but so much like that special person,that special dad and that great wonderful friend he was to them.If we could all be like that!Just to Love everyone,forgive everyone and make everything we do make a mark in this life for the best. I will keep trying,I will keep having faith and I will keep trying to Love no matter what... Love Mom

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Sorry to hear about your knee. Let us know what they find out. Will keep you in our prayers. Love you.

July 28, 2009 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Dorlene said...

Good luck Debbie. Let us know what's happening. Love ya.

July 28, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

((((hugs)))) You have been in my prayers!

July 30, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home