Wednesday, September 15, 2010

september birthdays

Today has been a day of saddness and memories of day's gone passed. Today John would have had his 63rd Birthday.The time has passed and it seem's like yesterday that we were having a wonderful life together. I miss him so much. Tomorrow is Michael's birthday and it has been wonderful to see him follow his dream. He has been such a blessing in my life. He has been there for me to vent to and just will listen and is so caring with a big heart like his dad.I watched him as he told his friends goodbye three weeks ago and the Love they had for him. He has made many special friends. On the 30th our sweet little Emma will have a birthday. She has grown up so fast.I love her and miss seeing the grandkids growing up.And this Saturday Andi Jean will be Baptisted and I am so proud of her for wanting to take this step in her life.So Life moves on and we move on one day at a time.Love each other and take care of each other.
I love you all Mom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Randall Bunch said...

We love you too mom! Wish you were here. Cant wait to see you in December. Love ya tons!
Becky

September 15, 2010 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

It's crazy how life goes on! Big John is missed by so many, but look at what he left behind. Love you Aunt Debbie.

September 15, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home