Thursday, July 30, 2009

Feeling old

There are things that make you feel like your really getting old. For me latley it has been many things,but I guess the biggest thing is when the school year starts and those grandkids all move up a grade and the little ones start all day kindergarden. Wow it was as ruff on the grandma as the Moms{HAHA} I miss seeing and hearing all about their first day of school. I have been so involued for so many years I sometimes feel like I have moved to another planet. And a part of me wants to go to Wal-mart to buy those school supplies..oh no...I guess I will live through it. I love each one of You Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

We miss you not being here too, but somehow we are managing to survive. I pray you guys will have the opportunity to be back soon. I really want Adisen to have the opportunity to have a special relationship with at least one grandparent. I cherish the memories of my time with my grandmother!

July 31, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home