Thursday, August 6, 2009

ok then

I have been on the phone three times today with my doctor here in Logan. He is such a caring person. Now make a note that even if his name is Murry he has not been Michael Jackson's doctor.{I asked him and he got a good laugh}. He feels like I need to go ahead and have the surgery on the knee. Then if I still have pain address the back. So it has been set for the 26Th of August. I will be glad when it's all over with. The pain has been bad and it seems like I cant do much.I get pretty tired real fast.Randall asked me last night why I thought that we had to have trials when we are trying so hard to live right and other people who don't live right don't have trials. My answer was that they do have trials and maybe we just don't see them. Heavenly Father didn't say it would be easy he only said it would be worth it. We have so many other blessings in our family that one little trial is OK.I know that everything will be OK.
I love each one of you and I am proud of the great example that you are... Love Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Sorry to hear about the surgery, but hopefully this will fix it and you can concentrate on other things. Love ya.

August 6, 2009 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

I believe the Lord gives us trials when we are living worthily because he believes we are ready to take a step up in our spirituality. He doesn't give us anything we can't handle and anything that won't be to our benefit down the road. That's where the faith part comes in. If we could see what was in the future, it wouldn't make it a trial...we could see what the good outcome was going to be and wouldn't step out in faith. Hang in there! Maybe this is a time for you and Randall to learn to lean on each other more. It could be a time for you to hand over that last piece of your heart to him that you might be holding back. Dad wants you to be happy as much as we all do and Randall is here as your companion now on this earth to help take care of you....Lean on him for support like I do Tyson. I could never make it in this life without such a trusted and loving companion. We love you too! Quit relying on your own self you tough woman! Sometimes the Lord has to bring us to our knees (literally in your case) to help us see what we need. You need to let go and let someone else help you! I love you Mom! You're the best!

August 8, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home