Monday, September 20, 2010

My Dad

Today would have been my dad's birthday. I have so many memories of him. He was a good kind man even if he didn't want to show that side much. I remember him teaching me to drive on the big lake road. That was scary for me but for him with a few beer's he was good.He taught me to ride and take care of horses.Sometimes Hal and Steven didn't like that because I always got to go. When I was little and we lived in Marana he had a plane and I even got to fly with him. I was spoiled and I knew how to get what I wanted from him. He was a good provider for us and we never wanted for anything. He had a hard time telling everyone that he loved them but I think we all knew.He was always so generous. Even if I had a hard time telling him...I loved him tooo. Have a good week. love you all Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

That was very sweet.

September 20, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home