Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is Jonna's birthday and she finishes up the month. We had seven birthdays this month. I remember well ## years ago this day. Jonna was my smallest baby.Of course her dad wanted a boy and was going to name her John.Jonna arrived weighing 5lbs-6oz. She seemed so small to me . I felt like I had a baby doll to play with and dress up. She was soon to be the spoiledest kid around.She was the first grandchild on John's side so Grandma Elda really gave her anything she wanted. Aunt Brenda spoiled her and so did her Aunt Marion.Grandma Betty did her share also. This kid had all the clothes she wanted, and anything else.Jonna was an easy kid to raise. She never was any trouble and got along with other kids.She has grown up to be the best wife and mother. She has alot of her dad in her and that's a good thing.She makes friends easy and has a love for everyone. I love you Jonna and hope you had a great birthday... love mom

1 Comments:

Blogger momoffive said...

Thank you Mom! I love you! I am proud to have some of my dad in me and also proud of the name I was given! Thanks for all you have ever done for me mom I Love you!
Love Jonna

August 31, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home