Friday, August 21, 2009

Just for Today

I wanted to post today for the grand kids.
I want all of them to know how very proud of each one of them I am. Sunday my first and oldest grandson Rhett received the priesthood. I am so proud of him.Many,many, many priesthood blessings were given to papa john and he also gave many priesthood blessings. As we were raising your Mom's and dad's there never was a time that your papa john didn't hold the priesthood. He gave many many blessings to his children some they may never remember.But this was something he held very precious and dear to his heart. remember you are loved so much. you may think that some of your family members live to far away... but we are here for you. I hope you will all have a great school year. Remember who you are, and that you are loved by a family of aunts,uncles, cousins,and grandparents. I love each one of you and miss seeing you each day.
Love Grandma Debbie

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorlene said...

Debbie, John was a true treasure. I will always remember how he made me feel...you know just like he cared about you and what was going on in your life. A good man and what a testimony for your children and grandchildren...the honor that he gave the sacred priesthood he held. Hope things are good for you - let us know what happens with your leg, kiddo. Sure do appreciate your frienship. Love you ...Dorlene

August 25, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home