Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How Beautiful and Green

Logan is so beautiful and green. Randall cut the grass last night and it is so green. Sunday evening we drove to Preston Idaho and it was a beautiful drive. I love the mountains. Ted and Pat Haws were at Pat's parents and so we went to see them. They live out in this beautiful farm land.It was so fun to visit them and to see Preston before he goes in the MTC on Wednesday . He has gotten so tall and I know he will be a good missionary. We had a great visit and I realized how much I missed all of them.We have been friends for a long time and they are special to me. Yesterday Randall worked all day. He painted the trim around the front door and then the door. It looks great. Sure good to have a new door. The house really needed that. We have both worked so hard to make this home OURS and it is now getting to feel like it.
I miss everyone so much. I never dreamed I would be so homesick.Some days I just cant hardly stand it. I long to see the grand kids so bad and it would be so easy for me to just leave but then I would miss Randall... So Iam really trying to be happy every day.I know this is where I need to be. I just have never been so far from everyone. I feel like Iam missing out and the grand kids are growing up so fast without ME. Sorry I will be HAPPY the rest of the week. Love to everyone MOM

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I told you it would get beautiful and green. Take a drive up through Logan Canyon. That is always good for lifting the spirits. Bear Lake is also breath taking this time of year. All things for a season is what I always say. You will make it through and be so much stronger. Love you.

August 11, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home