Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Heavy Heart

I woke up early this a.m. with a heavy heart. As a Family I believe that we have been through a lot of trials. We have stuck together like a family. Many of the trial we have had we have not liked so well. But we have taken them and tried to grow from them. Our Heavenly Father know what we can handle. We must put our trust in him.Open our hearts and let the answers come. We must stay together as a family, to show our Love,Help,and that listening ear. We have to continue to be ONE as a whole for each other. As each one of you kids know that I have a favorite saying that I have keep in my heart for a very long time."If in the end you have not chosen Jesus Christ It will not matter what you have chosen". Today as you think about how you will handle your trial I hope you will have the light of Christ,you will love one another as he has loved you. Remember we have many loved ones that are trying really hard to help us keep this family together. I will say this again: I love each one of you. Thank you for choosing to be a part of this family and for your Love. Love Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

It is only because of Jesus Christ I am able to bear the trials I have been given, but so good to get a reminder of what matters most. Last year we were told that if we focused on Jesus Christ first everything else would fall into place, and it has. The trials still come...there are hard choices to make, but in the end when we chose the right, no matter how hard it may be, we always end up blessed!

August 13, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home