Wednesday, September 9, 2009

OH THE FUN

The ward decided that I needed the sister's to come and clean this week. If you know me very well I don't like help.I finally agreed and said OK. Well the lady came today and all we did was talk... She said "Well we didn't get any cleaning done" But we did do some cleaning of our minds.LOL. The compassionate leader just called to see if the cleaning got done and I said NO. She informed me two sister were coming on Friday and I needed to let them do some cleaning... What no talking? How can that happen? I bet it wont.I go to SLC tomorrow to get out the stitches and will be so glad. I am able to put a little more weight on the leg. so tired of the bed and the crutches. Love to you all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I can't even imagine you bedridden. Let them clean your house...you are denying them blessings. lol

Love you.

September 9, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home