Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September already

Man I can't believe it is already September. I feel like I lost the months of July and August. The weather seems to be changing here in Utah. I still long for Arizona .. I guess that will never change when you have never lived any where else.We have a few birthdays this month. Randall is the 6Th, John's is the 15Th and Michael is the 16Th.
Michael wont want me to tell much about him but oh well. He was my last baby so everyone of his siblings say he is the most spoiled of them all. But he was the best baby. When he was 3months old we were in a car wreck with Grandma Elda and I broke my back. The Relief Society sisters became his Mom. I was in bed for a long time and Sister Silvia Hamblin came and took care of him every other day. He loved her and got pretty spoiled by the sisters in the ward.He was a good baby and he had the cutest smile and his hair was blond.. John wanted to name him Michael and I wanted to name him after his dad so.. Little did I realize that I had given him and Jonna the same initial's. But they seem to be ok with that.When I look at Michael now my mind is flooded with memories of his dad. I married john when he was 25 and Michael looks so much like him. He was a great kid and growing up with him was alot of fun. He made alot of special friendships through out his school years. Thanks Michael for letting Dad and I be apart of your life. I love you Son and I am proud of you and the many things that you have done in this life. Now as I take a new step in this Life Iam thankful for Randall and the wonderful person he is. Iam thankful everyday for the person he is. He already has a great love for my kids and grandkids.He has such a kind heart,and is so concerned about everyone. well I hope all is well. Be thankful for all you have.. Love Mom

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He really was a fun baby, I remember the day he was born, it was like getting a little brother. But you are soooooo right he was spoiled all those girls dressing him up and carrying him around. Great memories!

September 2, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home