Saturday, September 5, 2009

Three hours of fun

What a great Saturday. I had a visit from a sister in the ward today. We talked for three hours!!! She is so fun to talk to and she likes to talk just like me!!She is a convert to the church so we have a lot to talk about.She loves to sew and has a home based business.She is very very fun and has the sweetest spirit. The moment she moved into the ward it was as if I had known her forever. She is always the same when you see her. I wish that I had that quality about me. I think that I can blame that on the ANWAY blood that I have.I really want to have Love for everyone and be the same mellow person.
I have always heard that as you get older you mellow out.. I got to sit in the living room today. It was a little hard getting out of the chair,also I got to take a real shower with out a trash bag on the leg....Yea Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend... Love all of you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dorlene said...

Glad you had a good day. You are fun so I know the sister had a good time visiting with you. Keep on plugging along with the leg. Have a good weekend.

September 5, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Diana @ The Rader's Digest said...

if you were like her... you wouldn't be you! love ya! I'm jealous you found a good friend. I'm still looking!

September 5, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home