Friday, November 6, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Yesterday I received soooo many wonderful Birthday Wishes and Gifts.I appreciated all who took the time out of their busy schedule to think of me. It made my day!
Today I received a beautiful card and a CD from my sister. I cried as I was listening to the CD. It is Hilary Weeks new "Christmas once again". I have always loved how she sings. But today it was special. Today I thought of all the many Christmas over the years,wonderful times with my sister. She is so a part of me.. My only SISTER and I Love her and all she has done for me.She will have a birthday on the 11Th so we share the same month too. So my blog today is for all of you who have a special sister to stop and remember all the fun times,special time,sad times,but most of all the time you have from this day on. I love you Brenda and Iam so glad that we chose to be SISTERS.
I Love all of you.. MOM

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

So glad you had a good birthday. I hope you year is just as nice. I love you.

November 6, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger momoffive said...

I have a very special sister also! I love her and am so glad we have a good relationship and are able to share our families with each other and even black skirts :) Love you!!

November 7, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Randall Bunch said...

I too have a great sister! She has qualities that I wish I could have. She loves and is so kind to all. She reminds me alot of our dad! I once had a black skirt too! Oh well, it does look good on her too! Love ya all!
Becky

November 8, 2009 at 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Debbie! I need your email address so i can invite you to my blog. i'm going private so i can be more secure and stuff. so send me your email and i'll invite you. love, anetta

November 9, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home