Wednesday, September 30, 2009

people in our lives

There are many people in our lives that can really make a difference. Today I was sad to read that L.D. Austin had passed away in a boating accident. Many years ago when I joined the church I was in LD's ward. He was the most friendly person. He treated me the same way every time I saw him. He always called John "John the Baptist" Today as I think of him I think of the wonderful reunion he is having with his wife and children. I know he is happy and would have wanted to pass this way. I hope we can live our lives each day the right way and make a special place in someones heart. That we can live so we can also have that wonderful reunion with the ones we love. What a wonderful day that will be.. I am trying to achieve that. Love to you all. Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Hi Debbie~ It is sooooo good to hear from you =) Ld's passing is sad, bless his heart! My mom is doing good, she is holding off the chemo for another month or so. It just makes her sick & she doesn't want that right now. The cancer has shown up on her liver now, but still the cancer count is low. She is truly blessed & I hope she continues to do good. Hope all is well with you too! Take Care, Love ya lots

September 30, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Dorlene said...

Hi Debbie - dang LD - although to pass away doing the thing you love doing. Hope you are recuperating nicely. We have a cool breeze blowing here today - shudder. I want a nice long fall. Yes, the people in our lives make each of us who we are - thanks for being in mine.

September 30, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home