Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall

I just cant believe today is the first day of Fall. Last night it was 32 here! The heater came on alot last night. Iam afraid it will be snow soon. This sweet man that we have met is going to start the ramp tomorrow...YEA I have been able to go down the stairs but have a problem coming up. Randall has to help push me up!!LOL So I just stay home and it is getting pretty old. Today I did a little scrapbooking and made some Banana Bread. Hope everyone has a great week.. Love Mom

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Ramp? Are you in a wheelchair?

September 22, 2009 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Scrapbooking and banana bread. Sounds like a great way to spend the day! I can't believe it's that cold already! Makes me appreciate being here even more. And snow, yuck! After 2.5 years I'm still not ready to see it. Do you get changing leaves though? I do miss that!

September 22, 2009 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger grandmadebbie said...

No i just can't go up and down all the stairs so well. This house seems to be built on a hill. You know how the homes in utah are? Iam going to have both knees replaced soon...

September 23, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home