Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Love Fall

Wow it is so beautiful here. The maple leaves are so big and are falling off the trees along our street. Everyone is rakeing and making big pile's . I just want to go jump in them and mess them all up...lol I have missed the AZ weather but it is really something to see all the wonderful colors of fall. We had a lot of kids come for candy and that was fun.I was asked in sunday school if I was Randall's mother!!!!That was not good!!Guess I'll take those clothes to DI...Oh well life goes on and so here we go.
Grandma Elda is better and we hope on the road to recovery. I see the doctor on the 5th about having my kneecaps replaced.YUCK and on my birthday no less!!! Not much more news from me.Hope no one has the swine flu..oink oink. I love you all MOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home