Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm leaven on a Jet Plane

Don't know when I'll Be back again.. Good song huh? Well Iam going to leave on Monday on a Jet Plane for AZ for two weeks.Can't wait to see all the grand kids and the kids.The grand kids in school are out for two weeks for fall break. So Becky made it possible for me to come. Maybe she will also have the time to teach me how to download pictures on this blog and everything else..lol So today I need to start packing a suit case. There was frost on the pumpkin this morning.It is starting to turn cold.Yeck..I feel like I lost two whole months with this knee surgery.Oh well.Hope everyone enjoys General Conference this weekend. See you soon. Love Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Enjoy yourself. YOu will be warm before you know it.

October 2, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!!! Wish we could fly Mom up here to visit.
Have fun with all the kiddos.

October 2, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home