Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Home Again, Home Again

What a great two week's I had in Arizona. It was the best spending time with everyone. It was so hard to say goodbye.. Everyday was filled with grand kids. Lots of noise,food and fun. On Friday we had a P-Day. Everyone arrived at Becky's in their PJ and had pancakes and pumpkin pancakes yummy. Then the fun started with movies and just hanging out. For lunch each grand kid made their own pizza and we had pudding for dessert.They had fun making the pizza.The kids all got along so well. They really like being together and just hanging out.The two weeks passed so fasted and as I left on Saturday I had a feeling that i maybe needed to take each grandchild aside and express my love to them. I sometime feel like maybe I don't tell them enough.i hope they don't feel that way. I want them to remember the good memories. OH and we took lots of pictures too.I must say at the end of our p-day I was POOPED...Thanks again to Becky and Shane for buying the plane ticket and Randall for letting me go for two weeks. So now back to Utah and the beautiful fall colors. I am glad to be here and thankful for all my beautiful family. YOUR THE BEST!!!! Have a great week and remember to love one another.
LOVE MOM

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Sounds like Heaven! Glad you were able to enjoy! I can't imagine that they wouldn't know you loved them. I always knew you loved me growing up. You just have that in you. Love you lot.

October 21, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home