Monday, November 16, 2009

This is so hard!!!

I really wasn't thinking about how hard it was going to be to be away from everyone,then when your kids get sick and you feel like a real looser for not being there to help out it sucks....I know they can do it by themselves and I guess that is what I need to remember.Then last night there was a commercial that said"Be all into UTAH"!That started a great conversation between Randall and myself. I made the comment I would never be all into Utah!In fact I cannot stand it here! Hows that for trouble? Yes honey was his replied... I wanted him to say he loved the wonderful state of ARIZONA but that didn't happen either... OH well...maybe I will win him over someday. After all it will soon only be a year. Love to you all MOM

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

For every thing....there is a season. Once you learn to LOVE Utah..maybe your season will be over. Kind of like callings. Love ya.

November 16, 2009 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Wish I could say I didn't understand that one, but I do....When I'm honest with myself, I do love Arizona, I just don't love the fact that I have no family of my own here. You guys are a good substitute family, but it is still hard to not have your own family here and no one ever comes to visit. No matter how I try, Arizona will never be home for me....so yes, I get it and as much as I want my husband to fix it and make it all better, I usually get the same reply...or an "I understand." Not usually what I want to hear, but oh well! Know someone in Arizona knows EXACTLY how you feel! ;)

November 17, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Dorlene said...

Debbie, I don't quite get it because I've never lived away from my family. But I do get it. You love your family and miss them terribly. You love Randal and it just doesn't seem fair that you can't have it all. I love you and appreciate your friendship. Hope you are doing well. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

November 18, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home