Thursday, December 10, 2009

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cold

Boy its been so cold here in Logan. Today it was 19 below and the sun is shining! Things are getting better around here. I am moving alot better. I can bend my knee at 109 degrees so for the next few days I need to get to 120.My pt said yesterday that I was right on track. I hope by next Tuesday I will be ready for the left knee.If the weather is bad I will wait.I don't want to drive to SLC in the snow.I have been trying to get Christmas done and that is hard when you don't go outside.We are having the Christmas party on Saturday and I sure hope we are ready !Hope everyone is Happy and is enjoying this beautiful season.. Love Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Dorlene said...

Brrrr...I though 6 degrees was cold. Hope you are getting better. Have a Happy Holiday season - love you.

December 10, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Glad to hear the knee is doing better. Enjoy the Christmas Party. Love you.

December 11, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home