Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday

today was the best day. Iam sitting writing this waiting for Randall to come home from doing his H.T. and thinking about the wonderful day's we have had. Yesterday we went to the old roller rink in Logan to view the display of Christ that came from Mesa Az. It was called "The Reflections Of Christ " and it was just beautiful. It has made me really think about Christ and all he has given us. Today the lessons were about loving one another and not judging. To do more service and to show love. This week has been extremely hard for me. I still want to be the mom and know everything that is going on in each one of my children life's. Isn't that what I am suppose to do?? But yesterday i realized that maybe it's time for me too step back and let Christ help out. So through praying, loving, and not judging maybe I can become a more Christ like person and keep working to have a eternal family. I Love each one of you! Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

When does a Mom have to step back out of her child's life? Noone told me this before I signed up for this duty. That's going to be tough. Nyoka might be happy though?! Love you.

September 26, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home