Thursday, October 21, 2010

October Fun... Boo

Well here came October and here it goes. The days seem to go by so fast. The colors of fall are just beautiful and I have loved to see the changing of the colors. I love this time of year and so many memories flood my mind of going to get wood and seeing elk and just being on the mountain with our family.What wonderful time they were and we felt like the days were never going to end. The smell of the power saw cutting the wood, the loading of the truck, and unloading and stacking the wood for the winter months. The First fire burning and watching it crackle and pop in the dark room. Oh how I wish my grand kids could experience these special moments. Some Saturdays we wished we could just forget about hauling wood but as we got on the mountain the fun times started. We tried to make it a fun day with our kids. I hope each one of you will make a memory with your children this beautiful October. Don't let this month go by without seeing the beautiful colors and thank your Heavenly Father for all you beautiful Blessings. I thank him daily for all of you! I love you Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I remember those days. I still don't like to haul wood and am so glad we don't have a place to burn it. Have a great Fall. Love you.

October 21, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home