Wednesday, November 24, 2010

this gobble day

We have so much to be Thankful For. Count your Blessings, Name them one by one count your many blessings see what God has done.As we finish this beautiful month we need to remember the blessings that we have been given. Just to name a few{I know I have done this before}.I am so blessed to have a wonderful family who care so much about me.Beautiful grandchildren who I miss so much. I have been blessed so much.A husband who gives all he has to me. As we know as a family life is short so live ,love ,and be happy. I am Thankful for Jesus Christ and all he did for me that I will be able to see my sweet family again in the next life.I love all of you. Be Thankful ....Love mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

I am thankful for all the memories I have with you in them. Love you.

November 24, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home