Friday, February 18, 2011

March anyone???

where has this month gone? i feel like I lost the month of January and February. We have had a crap load of snow and now I am ready for March..Randall has been working on the house downstairs and hopefully this weekend we will get some painting done. I want it to be more kid friendly down there. The grand kids think there is a ghost down there. I told them his name is harry and he is friendly..so my brain is trying to start working with paint colors and something???? I do have to say we had a wonderful Christmas in Arizona with everyone. I miss the kids and the grand kids so much. I have been doing a project on scrap booking and trying to use my new cricut. So that's about all for me... Hope everyone is HAPPY!! Love you all MOM

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorlene said...

I'm with you...ready for spring. Hope the painting goes well. I have a cricut that I haven't had time to use...hopefully soon. I have a lot of projects I want to do. Hope you are doing well. Love ya.

February 20, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home